Womble Bond Dickinson is a full-service transatlantic law firm, created in November 2017 through the combination of UK firm Bond Dickinson and US firm Womble Carlyle.
A Top 100 law firm globally and Top 20 law firm in the UK, Womble Bond Dickinson has more than 400 partners and 1,000 lawyers based across 18 US cities and eight UK cities including a significant presence in London. The firm's reach also extends to Europe where it has strategic partnerships with other law firms in Germany and France.
In the UK, Womble Bond Dickinson advises in excess of 40 FTSE 350 companies, many of the largest businesses in the country, government organisations and wealthy individuals. With a focus on eleven key sectors (Energy & Natural Resources; Financial Institutions; Healthcare; Insurance; Manufacturing; Real Estate; Retail and Consumer; Transport; Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals; Technology and Private Wealth) the firm’s experience allows it to build strong relationships and deliver an excellent service to clients.
Our Business Development team is firmly embedded within the business and works closely with our partners offering a real expertise in winning new business and delivering an excellent client experience. Our success comes from really understanding our clients, their businesses and sectors and working in strategic partnership with them. But that’s not enough. We know that to secure new business and further growth, we have to really differentiate ourselves in a crowded market - our Business Development team is crucial to this strategy.
As part of the Business Development team, you will work with the Client Programme Manager to champion OnePlace, the firms CRM system, ensuring that it is being used to its full potential. You will oversee the system and ensure it is fit for purpose and drive continuous improvement of the system internally through system development that aligns with the firm's evolving needs and systems, and externally by keeping abreast of new functionality and best practice in the market. Duties will include:
- Working with users to identify needs and translate them into the system, to deliver solutions
- Configuring and maintaining the system, including custom objects, record types, field updates
- Creating dashboards and reports
- Managing users
- Developing, managing and maintaining a training programme designed to train standard and super-users on a one to one, group or online basis depending on need.
- Supporting users across the firm by developing and maintaining best practice guidelines to promote consistency.
- Developing and promoting a pipeline approach to encourage forward planning and support demand led business planning and development.
- Guide and monitor data accuracy and encourage best practice within the firm
- Monitor KPI's and user adoption using OnePlace reports
- Work with IT and the supplier to implement all future Salesforce roll outs and updates.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other relevant regulations.
This role needs a tech-savvy and personable Salesforce Administrator, who will have the confidence and interpersonal skills to provide guidance to the firm on how to use the system. Essential requirements:
- Experience in a Salesforce/OnePlace administration role within a similar professional, financial services or B2B environment
- Knowledge of CRM principles and processes
- Very well organised with high attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with change
- Good persuader and confident presentation skills
- Business benefit and results focused
- A client-centric, data-driven approach to the role.
- Comfortable working often to short deadlines, under pressure and in a non-directive environment
- Team player, not afraid of being visible on a project
- Enthusiastic and optimistic attitude; commitment to profitable growth
- Adhere to the firm's core values through working relationships, attitude and behaviour.
So what makes it so great to work here?
We continually work hard to create an open culture that sets us apart from other firms. Our culture gives us much more of a human feel, emphasising that we're more than just suits! We like and make time for each other enabling us to establish professional relationships that become lasting friendships. In addition, through our D&I practices and programmes we work hard to ensure that difference is visibly valued and welcomed. Visit our D&I page to find out more.
And that's not all, alongside a competitive salary you'll receive a flexible benefits package so you can pick and choose between the benefits that matter most to you.
So if what matters most to you is being part of a committed, talented and dynamic team, who go that extra mile to provide an outstanding experience to clients both internal and external, then please make an application via our website with your CV and a covering letter. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me (email@example.com)
If this isn't the role for you (or the right time) why not connect with me on LinkedIn or follow us on Twitter (@WBD_CareersUK) to keep up to date with all of our opportunities. We also have a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/womblebonddickinsoncareers/)
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES