Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive role aligned to Corporate Energy in international law firm. Bid and Proposals focused role. Salary up to £38,000, based in London.
This mid-sized international law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive for its busy and growing BD and marketing team in London. The role is aligned to the Corporate Energy sector. Your role as BD Executive will involve:
- Working on bids, pitches and credentials statements, covering the entire process;
- Developing and updating content such as deals lists and CVs to share with the global offices;
- Supporting the partners and BD Managers on developing existing client relationships and targeting new clients;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of business and marketing plans;
- Running fully-integrated campaigns;
- Drafting and updating marketing materials such as web content;
- Drafting directory submissions and awards;
- Coordinating events in collaboration with the events team.
The firm is looking for a candidate that has full mix marketing and business development experience, with exposure to pitches (essential) in a professional services/legal environment. You will particularly enjoy writing and running bids and proposals as this is a significant part of the role. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively with partners and others, and bring strong interpersonal and communications skills.