Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive role aligned to Corporate Energy in international law firm. Bid and Proposals focused role. Salary up to £38,000, based in London.
This mid-sized international law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive for its busy and growing BD and marketing team in London. The role is aligned to the Corporate Energy sector. Your role as BD Executive will involve:
- Working on bids, pitches and credentials statements, covering the entire process;
- Developing and updating content such as deals lists and CVs to share with the global offices;
- Supporting the partners and BD Managers on developing existing client relationships and targeting new clients;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of business and marketing plans;
- Running fully-integrated campaigns;
- Drafting and updating marketing materials such as web content;
- Drafting directory submissions and awards;
- Coordinating events in collaboration with the events team.
The firm is looking for a candidate that has full mix marketing and business development experience, with exposure to pitches (essential) in a professional services/legal environment. You will particularly enjoy writing and running bids and proposals as this is a significant part of the role. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively with partners and others, and bring strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly