Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive role aligned to transport sectors in international law firm. Full mixed marketing & BD role. Salary up to £38,000, based in London.
An enthusiastic and motivated Business Development Executive with a ‘can do’ attitude is being sought to join this mid-sized international law firm’s busy and growing team in London as a Business Development Executive. This firm has seen rapid expansion in recent years and is an industry leader in several niche sectors including energy, transport, finance and trade. It offers the opportunity to work in a team small enough where you can make your mark. You will be working on the development of new business opportunities and management of existing client relationships in the transport sectors (aviation, road and rail).
- Drafting, developing and implementing business and marketing plans;
- Running fully-integrated campaigns;
- Drafting and updating marketing materials such as web content.
- Working on pitches and credentials statements, covering the entire process;
- Drafting directory submissions and awards;
- Coordinating events in collaboration with the events team;
- At least two years of full mix marketing and business development experience;
- Experience of a law firm/professional services environment;
- Pitch and CRM experience a bonus;
- Ability to work with and influence partners.