Marketing Campaign Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Coordinator to join a global Financial Services organisation on an initial 6 month contract.
The Marketing/Campaign Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the co-ordination and delivery of marketing activities for the Marketing/Campaign Manager and in some cases the Marketing Director. The role holder will be a key support in the delivery of the marketing plan and therefore a vital co-ordinator across all marketing teams and functions.
- Key support to the Marketing/Campaign Manager in the delivery of the marketing plan and all its elements and tactics within agreed timelines and budgets. Includes activity in GB and in the global COEs
- Coordinate and liaise with regional and global marketing colleagues including the CoE's (Communications, Design, PR, Digital and Research/Analytics) as required to deliver campaigns and programmes
- Requires collaboration with the related Industry team to ensure global LOB assimilation of industry intelligence and thought leadership. Collaboration may also be required with Global Shared Services where appropriate
- Support the Marketing/Campaign Manager with the delivery of client events, including client technical training programmes
- Relevant marketing experience is essential, ideally gained within a professional services or a B2B environment
- Proven experience in marketing communications across a broad spectrum of offline and online media (e.g. print, direct mail, email marketing)
- Ability to work across geographies (language capability useful but not a requirement)
If you feel you have the necessary experience and want to be part of a fantastic multinational organisation then please apply today.