Client Programme Lead
A leading international law firm is seeking an enthusiastic, driven and committed individual to lead the Firm’s Client Relationship Programme. This is an exciting time in the evolution of this programme with the Firm ready to take the next step, building upon its achievements over the last 18 months. With a focus on building smarter client relationships, the client programme is at the forefront of the Firm’s strategy.
The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in leading change programmes combined with experience of leading a client relationship programme in a professional services environment. They will lead an established team of experienced client relationship managers as well as be responsible for a number of the Firm’s leading accounts.
Main purpose of job:
•Active leadership of the Client Programme and team to shape and execute a best-in-class
programme that broadens our Strategic and Priority relationships and delivers significant growth
in revenue and profitability while also operating as a hub of excellence for everything relating to
client relationship management.
• To embed the Client Programme across the firm at all levels and championing the adoption of our best practice approach to client relationship management by fee-earners around the firm for all clients.
• To bring best practice, ideas and challenge and ensure the activities and approaches of the M&BD function are implemented consistently across the Client Programme.
• To work with the Marketing & Business Development Director, Head of Sectors & Clients and Sector Heads to regularly review the portfolio of Strategic and Priority clients and adjust the composition of the Client Programme, as appropriate.
• To focus on the engagement of our strategic and priority clients, helping the client teams to be
outward-facing and focused on revenue generation opportunities and, more broadly, supporting
the firm in becoming a leading firm for client service.
• To internally champion our Client Listening framework and actively engage and support all aspects of the Client Listening programme.
• Able to build strong networks relevant to the development of the firm’s profile and business.
• Successful track record in building trust with key internal stakeholders and performing a
coaching type role with client partners.
• Ability to develop strong institutionalised relationships with clients.
• Track record in developing and implementing processes and procedures that have
demonstrably enhanced the quality and efficiency of service delivery to clients.
• Has experience working with people of different cultures and in an international role.
• Previous experience working at a Senior Management level within client relationship
management in a professional services environment.
• Educated to at least degree level, preferably with an appropriate post-graduate qualification.
Here at Simmons & Simmons
We believe our people define us. Our working environment is genuinely collegiate with a supportive atmosphere and team ethos – we have a reputation for being a friendly culture which we are very proud of. Flexible working, an inclusive and diverse culture, our innovative approach and being truly international are just a few more things that make us, us. Below are a few more reasons to consider Simmons & Simmons for your next career move:
• Competitive benefits package
• International offices including: Hong Kong; Lisbon; Dubai; Tokyo; Dublin; Milan; London; Madrid; Singapore to name a few
• Generous employee referral bonus programme
• All year round dress down
• We have recently launched ‘Pathways to Progression’ – all about encouraging & enhancing future female talent in the firm
• All offices have their own artwork collections – we have a Damien Hurst and a Tracey Emin in the London office
• We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer and a Stonewall Star Performer in 2017
If you are interested in finding out more about this vacancy then please contact emily.rixon-smith@Simmons-Simmons.com with any questions and to apply for the role please click on the apply button at the bottom of the screen. Please find a detailed Job Description also attached below including further details on the duties and responsibilities of the role.