Digital Manager - conversion, CRO
A consumer service brand is looking for a digital marketing superstar to lead the optimisation strategy.
They are really open to someone from a digital background who has a willingness to learn as they will provide exceptional training. As the Conversion Manager you will really shape this company as they will choose the technology they invest in. They are already working with the world's best agencies, so you will be working very closely with those too!
- Manage the website A/B tests working with UX Designers and Front End Developers to maximise conversion rates
- Adopt a data-first approach to understand, analyse, report and act on the data available to us using Google Analytics, Google Optimize and other CRO-related platforms
- Carry out regular research on customers to understand conversion data using surveys, polls, heatmaps and recordings
- Use data visualisation best practices to communicate test results to internal stakeholders
- Manage external agencies
- Manage Google Tag Manager containers across multiple websites
- Develop strong relationships and closely liaise with other members of the team to ensure that strategies are in sync, and ensure a multi-channel approach
- Digital marketing experience within website management - A/B testing or MVT experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS or UX principles
- Strong abilities within Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn