Junior Integrated Designer
Junior Integrated Designer | Up to £28K + excellent benefits | London
We are proud to be recruiting for a major global brand, renowned for their expertise across a range of professional services with over 30,000 staff across 120 countries and over $4 billion in revenue.
They've recently carried out a company-wide rebrand, and are now looking for a Junior Designer to join their busy in-house design team.
- Design marketing material, animated videos, campaigns, banners, digital assets, social media, ads, visual elements, proposal documents and bespoke IMs
- Creating exceptional brand collateral across both print and digital assets
- Working closely with brand and business development teams
- Balancing multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines and supporting your team members
Skills & Experience:
- An ability to organise work within an existing design and job booking processes
- Previous experience working with visual identities
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of design skills
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of (CC) Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Apply for Junior Integrated Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly