6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a new contract role within one of the UKs most well known property brands?
You will be an extremely proactive person looking to jump into a full hands on marketing role. You will be creative and bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the role. You will have a high level of attention to detail and the ability to show excellent proof reading skills. You will need to have experience managing suppliers and briefing designers. You will need to come from a professional services or Financial Services back ground.
About the Role:
This role is working on the Marketing team to effectively direct and co-ordinate the marketing initiatives over a number of UK offices. Some key responsibilities are;
- Planning and leading the annual marketing plans and budgets
- To proactively manage all relevant budgets to ensure good return on investments
- Working with the key business leaders to identify and target high value business opportunities
- Organising and managing creative, targeted campaigns
- Keeping onto of topical issues in the market place and having the ability to leverage on these opportunities.
About the Client:
My client is one of the leading global icons in the real estate space with a fantastic enterprising culture, based in Central London we are looking for candidates with immediate availability.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly