Senior Business Development Executive
3 days left
- Job Role
Senior Business Development Executive role in global law firm, aligned to Real Estate – paying up to £48,000 and London-based.
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the world’s largest law firms as a Senior Business Development Executive. Based in London, this full mix marketing and BD role is based in the Real Estate practice and sector group and works with the Senior BD Manager to help the practice achieve its ambitious plans. This position plays a key role in the implementation of these plans and takes sole responsibility for the delivery of several of the objectives within the overall sector plan.
- Executing business and marketing plans for specific groups in the sector;
- Managing marketing collateral for the sector;
- Managing bids beginning to end;
- Planning and executing events as well as engaging with clients at events;
- Supporting on the group’s key client plan as well as client communications.
- Raising the profile of the sector though campaigns and PR.
- Business Development experience in a professional services environment;
- Ability to manage junior team members;
- Exposure to the real estate sector an advantage;
- Excellent communicator.
The firm offers a very attractive benefits package in addition to a salary of up to £42,000 for the Senior Executive position.
Apply for Senior Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly