Marketing & Business Development Assistant
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
Prestigious law firm seeking a Business Development Assistant – London-based role with a competitive salary.
Business Development Assistant position now available in this global law firm’s leading Finance practice group. A bright and enthusiastic candidate is being sought to support business development and marketing activities, covering a broad remit across some fast-paced and interesting areas of law. These responsibilities include:
- Providing and producing background research in preparation for pitches;
- Maintaining key marketing/business development materials and resources on the intranet;
- Providing support to the events team on client events and seminars;
- Supporting on client account initiatives;
- Assisting with the campaigns, client communications and legal directory submissions.
This is an opportunity to work in a well-regarded business development team, that offers excellent career progression and development opportunities. You will have experience of working in a BD/marketing role, preferably in a legal environment, and have a general understanding of the BD in a professional services environment. You will demonstrate initiative and an interest in self-development.
Apply for Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly