Head of Account and Sector Marketing
We’re working with one of the world’s leading professional service firms and member of the big four to source a head of account marketing, and lead on their cross sector campaign strategy.
Managing a high performing team of 10, this highly visible role will enable a creative and digitally focussed marketing leader to own key global campaigns and narratives around issue led topics, ultimately rolled out across the UK and other key member firms across the globe.
As well as defining cross sector marketing initiatives, the role will take a lead on the firms ABM strategy and customise end to end campaigns to a deeply personal level to wrap around the firms priority, FTSE 100 listed clients.
Acting as an ambassador for the marketing function, you’ll have day to day accountability of:
- Evolving and executing marketing strategy aligned to the firms sector programme across a range of both B2B and B2C industries, managing large scale budgets across a high profile role;
- Managing a high performing team, including four direct reports at a senior manager level, bringing the best out of others to ensure marketing at a tactical level is coherent with firm wide strategy;
- Partnering with the firm's client and markets lead partner as a strategic advisor on the front line, delivering issues led activity reflecting the voice of the firm’s clients across political, business, economic and social issues on a global stage;
- Delivering programmes designed to strengthen firmwide relationships on a global level;
- Bringing a digital first mindset to the firm, executing large scale, multi-channel campaigns with a view to developing a culture of lead nurturing and optimisation of client experience at all stages of the sales lifecycle.
This is a genuinely rare opportunity to take on one of professional services most outwardly visible marketing leadership roles, delivering through the line campaigns and taking ownership of the firms growing ABM programme.
The successful candidate will have a broad, multi-channel background underpinned by a strong understanding of both digital as a core channel and ABM as a methodology. Prior experience of working in a professional services environment is absolutely critical for this hire, although that may have been gained in another vertical market.
tml Partners – specialist marketing headhunters. Over 30 years of marketing recruitment expertise.
As we receive such a high volume of applications, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
We wish you the best of luck with your search.