Marketing & Commercial Manager, business services
The Company: A successful and progressive specialist B2B financial services organisation.
The Role: A full commercial management remit, reporting to the CEO, coordinating the firm's day-to-day marketing, lead generation and BD research operations. Key responsibilities:
- Business development - attending networking events, arranging client meetings and commissioning/leading bids and proposals.
- Marketing - coordinationg the firm’s promotional engagement, campaigns, branding and outreach.
- Team management - hiring staff, allocating projects and conducting reviews/debriefs - all with a view to maintaining the company's high quality standards.
- Strategy: formulating the firm's ongoing business strategy in association with the CEO and other stakeholders.
- Commercial management - pricing up projects, reviewing monthly KPIs and driving profitability by orchestrating the firm's bottom-line performance.
- Various other marketing, PR and commercial management duties, as required.
The Ideal Candidate will be a business, economics, management or marketing graduate with a minimum of 4 years' successful career experience, who has strong all-round ability and a keen eye for the bottom line. This is a dynamic remit for a fast-paced go-getter and influencer who can switch effortlessly from detailed work to client pitches, business development and team meetings. Prior experience within a busy business services firm would be an advantage and marketing/BD experience within professional services (law, accountancy or architects) would be especially welcome. But of more importance is a collaborative style, the appetite to lead a robust commercial agenda and the ability to inspire and influencing directors and colleagues.
The role carries a competitive remuneration package and outstanding career potential in this growing organisation that is attracting national and international attention.
For further information contact us on 0161 236 6924 or to Apply, respond below and add a brief covering note. All qualified applicants will be contacted within 24 business hours. First interviews with our client will be held in early April 2019.