Senior International Pitch Manager
Senior International Pitch Manager – brand new Head of Bid team appointment in dynamic international law firm, London-based paying up to £80,000.
A Senior International Bids Manager is being sought to join this popular, global law firm. This is a brand new appointment to head up the firm’s bids and proposals function. Working closely with the Head of BD, you will advise the firm on ways to constantly improve the pitch function internationally. Your goal will be to strengthen the firm’s pitch capabilities and to increase the win rate of strategic bids. You will work with London and the overseas offices to deliver best practice pitching. This will include:
- Agreeing annual pitch targets;
- Improve the firm’s bid process and promoting best practice;
- Competitor analysis;
- Taking ownership of creating and developing compelling content and messages;
- Play an advisory role to partners from beginning to end of the pitch process including running dress rehearsals;
- Play an active role in pricing strategy;
- Generating innovative ideas to push the boundaries on pitch delivery.
This position requires someone with significant experience as a Bids manager within a legal or professional services environment. You will demonstrative commercial awareness and be highly client-centric. In addition to this, you will have a track record in the development and implementation of innovative processes within a pitch team.
The firm offers a good bonus as well as a comprehensive raft of benefits as well as a good work like balance and flexible working.
Apply for Senior International Pitch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly