CRM Database Executive role in popular international law firm with great working culture. Great move away from InterAction| up to £35,000 | London
A dynamic, friendly and proactive CRM Executive is being sought to join this international law firm. The firm offers a great working culture, good work life balance as well as an array of benefits including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday and charitable giving. The role offers the opportunity to gain new skills in a database alternative to LexisNexis InterAction.
As CRM Executive, your main objectives will be to increase user engagement, encourage user behavioral change through training and comms and develop the firm’s CRM system. You will be part of a busy and friendly team. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring use adoption and usage KPIs;
- Coming up with ideas to improve engagement and improve the functionality of the system;
- Working closely with the MBD team, learning how to improve their eMarketing and BD targeting;
- Designing and delivering new training options;
- Challenging existing CRM processes.
The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and the opportunity to be creative and have your ideas heard. In return, it is looking for an individual who has previous experience working with a contact management system and delivering user training in a professional services firm. You will have worked with CRM systems, preferably OnePlace or Salesforce.