Marketing and Business Development Manager
A global accounting firm are recruiting for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to lead several important sectors. You will have considerable autonomy and responsibility for a wide range of campaigns and initiatives.
This role is suitable for an established Manager or a Senior Executive who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Manage sectors budgets and liaise with heads of sectors about strategy and progress
- Produce original and engaging content and work with the marketing team to disseminate through various channels
- Create sector focused marketing strategies and work with wider teams to deliver them
- Generate leads and opportunities for stakeholders
- Where appropriate provide support for bids and tenders
- Work across teams to generate leads and measure follow up rate
- Carry out internal and external communications and digital campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to build relationships
- Experience of delivering wide ranging marketing strategies - Communications, PR, Digital
- Experience or knowledge of business development processes
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Professional Service experience - Accounting, legal, management consultancy