Events Operations Manager
Thriving membership body who produce high quality events for the financial sector, are looking for and experienced Events Operations Manager for a 12 month FTC. You will be responsible for overseeing an international portfolio of high quality events, conferences, award ceremonies and training days.
They have ambitious plans for growth in 2019 and looking for an experienced candidate with a background in conferencing. You will oversee the strategic planning and operational management of the business. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone coming from an events management background in a corporate conference business, to work in a strategic capacity with full autonomy and oversight of their portfolio.
- Creating and managing project plans for assigned events
- Full oversight across operations delivery, including budget management, forecasting of event costs and on site attendance at all key events
- Manage a team of events executives, operations and conferences producers
- Working with external suppliers on the development for certain events
- Present clear and concise updates on event milestones and attend event planning meetings
- Identify and address any impacts to the events and propose resolutions
- Work with Marketing Managers, Sales and Product teams to design the exhibition venues across their portfolio
Necessary experience needed;
- An established track record of delivering world class events, global conferences and exhibitions
- Management experience, working with events, product and marketing teams, external partners & senior level stakeholders.
- Experience working within the financial markets, legal, professional services or membership bodies.
If you're immediately available and looking for a senior level Events Operations Manager position please apply!