INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS - ASSISTANT MANAGER
A great opportunity to progress into Assistant Manager level with increased responsibility and variety at this smart professional services firm.
* To work with senior stakeholders to set and deliver an internal communications strategy
* To plan, source and edit content for various internal communications media from intranet, video, publications and presentations
* To support a culture of open two-way communication
* To support and project manage activities and initiatives
* To act as a conduit for feedback and messages
* To develop networks and relationships with key stakeholders
* To deliver communications that support and align with the business objectives and leadership messages
Skills & Education
* Degree educated
* Experience of working in Internal Communications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-motivated and get-up-and-go attitude
* Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Positive, supportive and collaborative
* Professional Services experience advantageous
Register with Us
The Recruitment Site offers recruitment services to candidates and clients in Marketing, BD, Bids, Communications, Digital, PR/Media, Social Media and Strategy roles across all levels and in many industries, with a focus on professional services.
If you'd like to receive details of this and other roles as they come in, please send in your CV to register.
Many of our candidates have been with us for years and we have placed them more than once; some have become clients and many ambassadors and referrers of candidates and clients to our business, for which we are very grateful.
Apply for INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS - ASSISTANT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly