About the brand:
They are a global financial data and software firm who provide cutting-edge data and insights to a variety of well known B2B clients. This role will fit an academically bright graduate or a junior Marketing Assistant with strong copywriting and numerical skills, and who wants to gain hands-on experience within a large organisation.
About the role:
- Copywriting for thought leadership articles, blogs, newsletters and case studies
- Push campaign messaging through social media and targeted email campaigns
- Work closely with journalists on financial PR campaigns and secure opportunities for commentary in key trade and national press
- Assist in the delivery of events and breakfast briefings to drive new business
- Manage internal communications through the intranet and creating newsletters
- Assist in any other marketing activities as required and which support the objectives of the wider marketing team
- You will be degree educated, ideally in a Marketing or Business discipline
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong numerical and data ability
- Hard working, enthusiastic and a self motivator
- Must be organised and able to multi-task
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot is an advantage but training will be provided.