Campaign Manager- Immediate Start
2 days left
- Job Role
- PR Account Manager
CAMPAIGN MANAGER - 10 MONTHS FTC (MATERNITY COVER)
A maternity cover contract for 10mths with an immediate start - could this be the role for you? Niche Recruitment are on the lookout for a passionate Campaign Manager to work on some exciting projects for their Swindon based client. Actively reporting to the Head of Marketing, the daily activities in this role will include:
- Supporting the communication objectives of the brand & sector be generating communication strategies and campaign plans
- Supporting the development of campaigns through expertly applied market research, identifying an awareness and understanding of the business sector
- Developing engaging campaigns through the utilisation of effective campaigns, collaborating with relevant team members throughout each phase to generate high-class content
- Managing the accounts of external suppliers, and new supplier acquisition in line with procurement guidelines
- Managing the campaign lifecycle, keeping to budgets, whilst monitoring performance providing audience behaviour insights
To be considered for the role of Campaign Manager, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A relevant degree or higher-level qualification, or equivalent work experience in PR and Campaign Management
- Experience of communicating with multiple stakeholders on a senior level
- Excellent understanding of planning and communicating PR business strategies
- Evidence of effective project development and implementation
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent team working and partnership skills
The role itself…
Taking responsibility for a well-established portfolio of campaigns, the Campaign Manager will already have solid experience using PR techniques in communicating complex information at a senior level. Adhering to the communication objectives, you will develop and implement content in a compelling and story-telling manner with the sole purpose of audience proposition and engagement. If you have some brand marketing experience and are passionate about marketing for the people, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You will also be required for national travel from time to time, so flexibility and a can-do attitude is essential.
What the company is like…
A business built by building and maintaining strong working relationships with their partners and other organisations, the Campaign Manager will share in their drive and vision to grow the UK economy and maintain their world-leading position in this sector.
How do you apply…?
If you are available on immediate notice and this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then get in touch with Niche Recruitment today!
Apply for Campaign Manager- Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly