Client Marketing and Events Consultant - Tax
A fantastic opportunity for an interim Client Marketing and Events Consultant to join a leading and global Professional Services firm to drive forward a new initiative in the business.
You'll work across a wide range of clients and use your knowledge to capture their journeys and transform these through digital.
Your assignments will vary dependant on clients' needs but you should expect to be involved with strategic activities including:
- In preparation for client sessions, you will work with SMEs across the tax practice to transform traditional content to be more engaging and incorporate this content into various client sessions as appropriate depending on the theme of the session.
- Design and facilitate client workshops around digital vision, innovation, and design
- Design and create a real time output visual executive summary from client sessions
To qualify for the role you must have
- Significant session and facilitation experience
- A solid understanding of the industry including technology, challenges, leading practices, and trends
- The ability to help lead workshops with clients to understand needs
- A passion for digital strategy and innovation
If you are ready for a new challenge and to be part of something extremely exciting then please apply today!
Apply for Client Marketing and Events Consultant - Tax
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly