Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Professional services
£60,000 - £70,000
A leading professional services organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a consultative, hands on Business Development professional to join the organisation. This role is responsible for developing and nurturing new relationships and managing the Bid/Tender process to a successful business win.
- Continuously identify new business development opportunities and convert into prospects
- Take responsibility for client relationship management activities. This will include managing on-going relationships with clients to ensure that the team is delivering the levels of service expected.
- Develop new opportunities within the context of the wider strategic goals, using appropriate strategies and business development activities and resources to achieve this such as through the use of social media, attending networking events etc
- Build and maintain key relationships with senior stakeholders of other teams within the business through regular formal or informal meetings so that opportunities for cross-selling and general client and/or sector-specific information can be shared and disseminated.
- Generate, design and implement networking events to raise awareness of the brand and to lead new business opportunities for the firm
- Strong involvement with tailored proposal documents and sales pitches with a value between 2-5million.
- Proven experience operating in a business development role within a professional services environment
- Experience working with senior stakeholders or Partners to develop new business strategy and winning new business.
- Evidence of achieving significant growth through strategic Business Development strategies
- Strong BD & Communications skills and experience
- Organised with a methodical approach to work
The opportunity will suit a Business Development Professional operating at Management level with experience working either in a Professional Services environment or working directly in the FM industry.
If you wish to discuss the opportunity in more detail or wish to be considered for the position, please contact Samantha Oswald on 0113 200 3755 or [mailto:]
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly