Head of Marketing
This is a new standalone position where you will create their marketing strategy alongside senior stakeholders and have full responsibility over the execution of all marketing related activities. You will utilise marketing and design agencies when needed. There will be some travel involved to see the developments and portfolio in order to understand the marketing needed for each locality.
They have a strong culture with flexible working and regular social events along with open communication across all levels of the business.
You will lead on creating a unique identity for their portfolio on a local level and increase their brand awareness on a national level.
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategy and advise on all marketing efforts
- Execute the marketing strategy including branding, digital, PR, advertising and events
- Oversee digital strategy with an emphasis on improving analytics and feedback to drive online traffic
- Ensure the marketing collateral that is needed by the wider business is up to date and in line with the overall brand
- Product development - support and advise upon the delivery of new digital platforms being created
- Deliver reports on marketing progress at senior leadership team meetings
- Carry out market research and identify areas for growth
- Manage third party agencies and partnerships
- Worked with stakeholders across the business to develop strategy
- Track record of delivering strong creative campaigns
- Experience working closely with senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent digital marketing skills - analytics, social, SEO, PPC & website
- Experience of managing budgets
- Although Property experience is not essential - student, hotel, retail and build to rent would be advantageous
- Experience of working closely and engaging with sales teams
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly