- Exciting company running approximately 150 B2B events a year
- Own and deliver a marketing strategy for a portfolio of business events
- Increase awareness and generate leads for the delegate sales team
- Be part of a wider marketing team of 18 professionals
- Excellent career progression opportunities in this global business
The Role of Marketing Executive: Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to move up the career ladder, develop their skills through innovative internal and external training, and join a leading B2B events company. This role will report directly into the Divisional Head of Marketing, working in an immediate team of 8, and within a wider department of 18 professionals. The role will be responsible for managing, developing and executing a full marketing strategy for up to 8 B2B paid conferences per year. The main objective of this role is to provide the sales and commercial teams with a high volume and quality of leads that they will go on to convert. In order to help the marketing team achieve their goals the company have invested in the latest CRM and automation platforms (Salesforce and Pardot). This is an all-encompassing role and the successful candidate will be expected to utilise email, social media, SEO, PPC, advertising, Direct Mail and PR where necessary.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive role include:
- Creating a marketing strategy for 8 B2B paid conferences
- Working with Production teams, understanding technical content, and writing marketing copy to best capture the audience
- Utilising email marketing, social media, PR, SEO, PPC, Direct Mail and advertising to achieve goals
- Running pre-, during and post-campaign analysis of the campaigns and events to make sure of success
- Creating sales collateral when necessary
- Using the latest marketing technology (Pardot and Salesforce)
To be considered for the role of Marketing Executive you must have:
- At least 12-18 months marketing experience working in a B2B commercial marketing role
- An understanding of events marketing
- Experience with email marketing, social media, updating website and SEO/PPC
- A working knowledge of marketing automation and lead scoring
- A relevant degree in marketing or events is desirable
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
The company: This leading multi-million-pound B2B events company run approximately 150 high-end B2B events a year, targeting high growth fields including life sciences, construction and HR. The company aim to educate and inform industry leaders in how to better their operations and are looking for a Marketing Executive to help them achieve this during a period of large growth for the company.
The package for the role of Marketing Executive includes:
- Salary - £24,000-£26,000
- Very large and achievable 20-30% bonus
- 25 days holiday
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly