Business Development Lead
Senior Business Development Manager role in prestigious global law firm aligned to the energy sector with significant key account responsibilities.
Title: Business Development Lead – Energy
Salary: Up to £80,000
This global law firm is seeking an experienced Business Development professional to join its team as a Business Development Lead aligned to the Energy sector. This role is with an internationally recogised firm which has grown impressively in recent years.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Lead will include the following:
- Providing strategic and tactical advice to the sector lead partner and Energy steering committee to evolve and delivery the sector strategy;
- Supporting and coaching partners to maximise market opportunities and pursue new business;
- Managing major bids;
- Running sector based campaigns and thought leadership;
- Regularly reviewing and updating priority clients for the sector;
- Working with practice groups to identify opportunities and tailor products to client’s needs and ensure a one firm approach to market;
- Developing and executing account plans for nominated clients, playing a client facing role to grow revenue from a number of the group’s major clients.
This firm is looking for a candidate with experience of strategic selling, pursuits management and client relationship management. The candidate will have experience of working within the energy sector in addition to influencing at a senior level within a professional services or large corporate environment.