Marketing, Events & BD Executive, professional services (top-10 firm)
Our Client is a high profile UK and international professional services firm with offices across the NW region.
The Role: A varied marketing support remit, reporting to the Head of Marketing, providing assistance on all marketing and business development activities. Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, organise and attend corporate events (seminars, receptions and client functions).
- Provide support on internal and externalcommunications, online and offline
- Coordinate the firm's local/regional marketing campaigns
- conduct commercial research into client sectors, lapsed clients and prospect leads.
- Assist with the compilation of bids and tender documents (prepared in MS Word)
- Operate the firm's CRM system to research/update client prospects and activate DM promotions and cross-marketing initiatives, thereby ensuring prospects enter the marketing pipeline.
- Support the firm's social media and digital marketing activity- engaging the online followers and contributing content/updates etc.
- Marketing administration - order/manage stocks of marketing literature and other promotional materials.
- provide other general marketing and business development departmental support, as required
The Ideal Candidate will be an aspiring marketer (ideally the holder of a marketing-based degree or a CIM qualification etc) with a minimum of 12 months' appropriate prior experience - possibly with a law, accountancy or finance firm. To be considered you must be a well-organised, diligent, flexible and personable individual - with first class communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail - who can multitask under pressure without compromising on accuracy.
This is an opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and entrepreneurial firms in the UK - with an established global presence. The role carries a competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday and a comprehensive benefits package. Some local travel in NW England will be necessary from time-to-time, but it is not essential that the job-holder be a driver.
To Apply, click below and accompany your CV with a brief cover note. Applications are sought ASAP. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours. First interviews will be held in late October.