Internal Communications Manager - Professional Services
There's nothing better than working for a firm who has a lot to shout about and really values their people; and with 5 'Top Employer' awards under their belt last year and more this year too, you know you're going to be joining somewhere special. Somewhere people love being a part of and are happy to tell the world about it too.
This top-rated London Law firm covers both those bases comfortably, and is looking to appoint an experienced Internal Communications Manager to take control of the company's internal communications strategy - enhancing how the firm approaches informing and engaging their staff. Including deciding the future of what channels and how this will all be done.
They want someone with ideas and enthusiasm and is passionate about putting those ideas into practice when looking at people engagement.
You will have one report in the form of an internal communications executive and be joining a relatively small team who works across a very large organisation.
Your programme of communications and events will be designed to keep employees abreast of changes, up-coming launches. Articulating business plans and ensuring the information is delivered in an engaging, fun and meaningful way so all stakeholders are galvanised behind a business direction.
The delivery of this programme will be multi-channel - emails, newsletters, events, video, social media and employee communication and collaboration platforms like Slack or Yammer.
This is a Globally renowned Law Firm, with locations established in all major business and financial centres around the World. They're multi-sector operator with expertise covering all aspects of corporate law.
Culturally, they're seen as progressive. They're also recognised as Top-Tier across a number of their practice areas, including a good number of their lawyers ranking in the Hall of Fame for the Legal 500.
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, why not get in touch today!
Role: Internal Communications Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 to £62,000
Benefits: 10% bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and lots more
- Solid pedigree of internal communications experience gained within Legal, professional services or financial services organisations
- Ideally you've had experience working on business and employee communications programmes, devising internal communications programmes to an international audience of internal stakeholder across functions, and are able to demonstrate how you've delivered positive engagement with things like employee engagement and internal brand engagement programmes, as well as change communications too
- You're an ideas person, always looking for new opportunities to improve an internal communications programme
- Good knowledge of intranets and internal/employee social media platforms and content management of these - Sharepoint will be a benefit for this
- Proven project management skills, able to prioritise conflicting workload priorities and oversee successful delivery
- Great understanding of how to communicate business plans and vision to a workforce in order to build employee engagement, delivering this through a multi-channel approach
- Very strong written skills and the creation of engaging content for employees
- Friendly, approachable, confident demeanour - not phased when dealing with senior business executives and confident leading meetings and managing stakeholders
- You've had experience of line management before, training and developing a junior internal communications executive
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.