Business Development Executive - Employment
Business Development Executive role aligned to the education sector in growing national law firm based in Nottingham
This role is with a rapidly transforming law firm which boasts a unique collection of specialisms. As Business Development Executive, you will be working closely with the education sector team to ensure the firm delivers growth by winning new work, retaining and growing existing clients and ensuring ROI from the BD/marketing spend.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a detailed understanding of the education sector and key developments/issues;
- Developing a BD and marketing plan, working with the education sector leadership team;
- Delivering thought leadership campaigns, assisting the PR manager & online teams;
- Implementing the marketing plan, working with the client & marketing team;
- Working with the bids team, providing input to tender & pitch submissions; and
- Management of the BD budget allocated to the education sector.
This firm is looking for a candidate with marketing and business development experience, ideally gained within a professional services environment. It would be advantageous if the candidate has knowledge of the education sector. Project management and communication skills are essential for this position, in addition to the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.