Research Executive (In house)
Role: Research Executive (trade associate)
Salary: £20k - £23k
This not-for-profit is the largest association for their profession, providing guidance, legal advice, events and training to over 1000 member organisations.
Based in central London, their office of 70 comprises passionate individuals, covering membership engagement, sales, training and a 20-strong marketing and communications team. The whole team is highly creative, passionate, switched-on and inclusive. In short, they make a great place to work both professionally and sociably.
The Role: Research Executive
The not-for-profit association are looking for a Research Executive to join its 20-strong marketing and communications team to assist the Head of PR and Insights in driving research into the industry and producing reports and insights.
You will gain insight into various marketing sectors and your role will be varied, giving you the opportunity to have exposure to the full marketing mix.
This Research Executive will:
- Support all research for studies conducted by the organisation
- Help to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Support project management of up to 20 research projects from briefing stage to launch
- Help develop, script and test research methodology
- Analyse and interpret results using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Prepare presentations, reports and other written summaries
- Coordinate all research marketing and PR, in liaison with the membership, marketing and PR teams
The Research Executive should have:
- Experience working with survey databases and complex technology tools
- A high comfort level with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook, with advanced Excel knowledge
- The ability to interpret and analyse survey data using a statistical software package, such as SPSS
- Analytical, organisational and project management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines in an organised manner
The successful Research Executive will be offered a basic salary between £20k and £23k, plus:
- Training and development
- Season ticket loan
- Wellbeing employee benefits
- Annual performance related bonus
If you have the relevant experience for this PR Executive role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1222.