Senior Business Development Manager
Our Tax Sales and Marketing Team are looking for an experienced Business Development Professional to support their regional and cross-Industry Priority Client Programme, with the objective of driving revenue growth across core Tax, People and Organisation and Legal services . This role will report directly to the Sales and Marketing Director for Tax, but also be closely aligned to the new business team.
Sales & Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm’s market strategy and in particular to deliver
- Inclusion by default
- Living Intelligent Digital
- Telling stories that inspire
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in front of clients and has a track record of building strong relationships with key decision makers. You will use your sales expertise, knowledge of our products and services, and sector specialism to build credibility with clients and internal stakeholders and identify new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the new business team to understand client issues as they relate to Tax, Legal and People and Organisation and identify emerging market opportunities.
- Work with the Partners and subject matter experts to develop the overarching sales strategy for specific markets and sectors, including development of sales materials to support client conversations.
- Drive external client facing activity by securing meetings with new and existing buyers across Tax, People and Organisation and Legal.
- Establish a network of commercial relationships with key buyers for Tax, Legal and People and Organisation, working closely with the wider New Business Team.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities on priority accounts and drive the pursuit process through to conclusion.
- Attend relevant client and/or intermediary events to network and represent PwC. Ensure effective follow up.
- Develop a thorough understanding of your clients’ key issues and the relevant PwC Tax propositions, ensuring additional cross-sell wherever possible.
- Lead account planning meetings, ensuring they are client focused, commercial and actions are delivered upon.
- Support, drive & deliver key national campaigns through your accounts.
- Coach Partners & Staff on business development best practice.
- Ensure the messages and learning’s from Client Feedback are shared and acted upon to help increase opportunity conversion and client satisfaction.
- Accurately record all business development activity (meetings and opportunities) in our CRM system to evidence performance and ROI.
- Work collaboratively with your Sales and Marketing team colleagues.