The ONE Group is the specialist recruitment agency in the eastern region, offering unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist recruitment divisions; Accountancy, Executive Search, Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical. With an ever-growing customer network currently exceeding 70,000 people, we are now looking for a Marketing Executive with a passion for digital and practical marketing to join our growing marketing team.
We are a rapidly growing, privately held recruitment agency that combines the agility and culture of a start-up with the stability and experienced management of a well-established company. In addition to supporting general marketing practices, the objective of your role is to manage and implement social media and digital marketing activity. You will drive web traffic, increase audience engagement and generate leads.
Placed within the central Marketing Team, this is a fantastic opportunity for a junior marketer to immerse themselves in a wide range of marketing disciplines with a focus on digital - you will be willing and flexible to requirement in order to meet the needs of both a campaign/project led marketing and a demanding sales environment. This is a fantastic first step on to the marketing Ladder and would suit early stage marketing professionals and graduates alike.
Your key responsibilities will include
* Social Engagement and Content - Develop, manage, measure an effective social media and content strategy, utilising The ONE Group messaging and brand values to drive traffic and online awareness. Create, curate and syndicate new and timely content on a regular basis.
* Digital acquisition - Input on the development and implementation of effective sponsored Social/PPC/SEO practices in order to meet application and traffic growth targets.
* Sales led Marketing and Sales Enabling - Provide on-demand and proactive support to sales teams - including CRM Management/Training, Sales Led Campaigns and Access to maintained marketing assets.
* Internal communications - Provide ongoing communication to internal stakeholders
* Event Logistics and Delivery - Provide ongoing logistical support for scheduled events, including onsite logistics, data capture and event communications.
* General marketing support - Support a multitude of marketing activities/projects from inception through to fruition.
The Successful Candidate
You will be proactive by nature, with an understanding and will to learn the latest and greatest industry practices. You will understand the needs of a diverse and growing business and be flexible to requirement and change. You will be focused, task driven and aim to deliver comprehensive and quality results above all else. You will work in a supportive and collaborative manner, helping internal teams achieve their goals by working both independently or in a team environment as required.
Your key attributes will include
* Highly organised
* Analytical, data and results driven
* Excellent copy writing and communication skills
* Good knowledge and understanding of social media and digital tools
* Demonstrable B2B and B2C marketing experience
* Minimum 2:1 degree classification or equivalent experience
* Understanding of MS office tools and Adobe Creative Cloud
* Language capabilities - English
Advantages attributes include
* An eye for design
* Understanding of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
* Salary up to £20,000 (DOE)
* 25 x days annual holiday
* Annual target incentives
* A dynamic and fun working environment in a young growing company