Business Development Executive - Real Estate
This mid-sized international law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive to work with its London Corporate and London Real Estate teams in addition to its global Real Estate sector.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be working with and supporting the Business Development Managers in the management of existing client relationships and the developments of new business opportunities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in drafting and implementing business and marketing plans;
- Working on pitches and credentials statements, covering the entire process;
- Assisting with the development and execution of campaigns to grow new and existing business;
- Coordinating and drafting directory submissions, league tables and awards;
- Drafting and updating marketing materials, to include web content and other collateral; and
- Coordinating events, in conjunction with the events team, and conference attendance.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a dusiness development role, gained within working in a law firm or a professional services environment. Pitch experience is required for this role.
Naturally, you will be a self-motivated person. You will have the ability to work effectively with and influence partners and others, in addition to being able to take responsibility for and lead specific projects.