Marketing Manager - Business Services - 9 month contract
This top ten accountancy firm is offering a 9-month contract position (with possible extension) as Marketing Manager. The purpose of this role is to assist in the planning, structuring and execution of coordinated campaigns for Business Services lines and sectors, which includes Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Financial Services.
As Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking and successfully planning and implementing projects/campaigns, working with the Senior Marketing Manager for the group;
- Creating engaging marketing campaigns/activity, project managing these from brief to completion and measuring the activity where possible;
- Working closely with the heads of service lines in an advisory capacity;
- Briefing and coordinating production of online and offline marketing materials;
- Working with the regional Marketing Managers regularly, updating them on core campaigns and content; and
- Coordinating all Business Services’ advertising requests.
To be considered for this role, you will need demonstratable experience as a Marketing Manager. This experience will preferably have been gained within a Professional Services or Financial Services environment. In addition to this, you will have strong planning and communication skills with an ability to prioritise your workload. You will have the confidence to influence, persuade and manage the expectations of senior level partners.
This is a 9-month contract covering maternity leave and may be extended.