Senior Business Development Executive - Construction and Projects
A role as a Senior Business Development Executive has just become available at a leading international law firm. The marketing and business development function is investing in a number of new roles. This position is aligned to Construction and Projects.
The purpose of this role is to support the pitching requirements and execution of M&BD initiatives across the ENRI/Construction/Africa groups. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high-quality day-to-day strategic Marketing and Business Development to Energy, Construction, Projects and Africa fee earners;
- Assisting relevant fee earners in leading bid and proposal responses, including conducting a bid/no bid process, managing the logistics of the pitch process etc.;
- Supporting partners on the growth of the strategic and priority clients;
- Developing marketing campaigns and thought leadership; and
- Providing the regional teams with tools to carry out their own marketing and business development.
The candidate will ideally have marketing and business development experience within a professional services firm (ideally a law firm or built environment firm) and will have previously worked in a role that supports the delivery of legal services in Africa. In addition to this, the candidate will understand the legal industry and the commercial and legal requirements of banks and large contractors in relation to project development.
Apply for Senior Business Development Executive - Construction and Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly