Internal Communications Manager
A leading accountancy and financial advisory firm is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be working in this top ten firm’s marketing department and will be responsible for planning and drafting a wide range of communications.
Your responsibilities as Internal Communications Manager will include:
- Communications planning, covering a variety of campaigns, projects, channels, etc.;
- Delivering internal comms activities through effective messaging, writing and ‘storytelling’;
- Supporting a multi-channel approach to managing communications;
- Gathering content to develop a ‘story’ to support the firm’s strategic agenda;
- Working with other functions to ensure the internal comms strategy is aligned and integrated with their strategy and messages.
The successful candidate will be an experienced communications professional with expertise in all aspects of communications across multiple channels. The candidate will have strong copywriting skills and experience and understanding of intranet systems such as SharePoint.