Business Development Manager - Disputes
This prestigious global law firm is seeking a Business Development Manager to join its team. Working within a market leading Disputes practice, this is a broad ranging business development role where you will be focusing on supporting the day-to-day busienss development and marketing requirements.
Your responsibilities as Business Development Manager will include:
- Preparing and implementing business development plans;
- Undertaking research and analysis to identify targets, and taking responsibility for targeting initiatives;
- Identifying and coordinating cross-selling opportunities;
- Project managing all aspects of tender responses, pitches and capability statements;
- Reputation enhancement, brand awareness and profile-raising initiatives;
- CRM and key client activities, including participation in the client listening programme and project manging client events; and
- Preparing legal directories and award submissions.
The successful applicant will have business development/marketing experience in a corporate or partnership environment and demonstrated experience in building strategic relationships, managing clients and following new business opportunities.
Desirably, the candidate will have knowledge and experience of dispute resolution and of managing key client events.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Disputes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly