Digital Marketing Manager
A Digital Marketing Manager role has just become available at a leading accountancy and financial advisory firm. Working within the marketing department, the purpose of this role is to oversee and manage this firm’s digital marketing channels. The firm has a strong culture, great leadership team and this is an exciting time to join an ambitious firm on a growth trajectory.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing the design and development of key user experiences across digital channels;
- Monitoring website traffic plus researching and managing SEO strategies to drive traffic;
- Agency management, ensuring project goals are delivered on time and on budget;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Developing and implementing the firm’s social media strategy; and
- Line management of three digital specialists.
To be considered for this role, you will need experience of leading a digital team, preferably gained in a professional or financial services environment. Ideally, you will have experience with website management, multichannel digital marketing, social media strategy and use of web analytics. Knowledge of Sitecore and Umbraco would be advantageous.