Business Development Manager - Litigation
This global law firm is one of the success stories of recent years. Following a number of mergers it is intent on world domination as well as a sophisticated business development function to rival that of the Big Four accountancy firms.
In this Business Development Manager role you will develop the marketing and business development strategy for the world-renowned dispute resolution and litigation group for the EMEA region although you will also become involved in global initiatives. You will work closely with the new Head of Disputes who is very bought into marketing and business development. The role will involve:
· Working with the partners to develop and implement the BD plan;
· Manage a number of key accounts;
· Leading on bids and proposals;
· Developing campaigns and client communications;
· Identifying cross-selling initiatives with the Americas and Asia-Pac regions.
You will have business development and marketing experience in a major professional services firm (law firm or accountancy firm) and the gravitas to influence and persuade partners. Experience of working in an international role is desirable for this role.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Litigation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly