Senior Marketing Executive
A leading global management consultancy are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their Marketing department in London. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and strengthening the firm's client base, as well as delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns, including events.
- Work closely with Partners to maintain and nurture relationships with target clients.
- Support Partners to develop their personal marketing plans.
- Implement multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote the firm's services.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to agree on campaign objectives and analysis to share campaign learnings.
- Plan and execute the company's key events managing the end-to-end process of event logistics.
- Ensure that the events programme supports the wider objectives of the firm.
- Analyse the performance of the firm's marketing activity, working alongside local and global colleagues.
- Proven B2B experience ideally from a professional services environment.
- Strong multi-channel marketing skills.
- Proven project management and event management skills.
- Good working knowledge of CRM tools.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly