A leading, innovative B2B consultancy is looking for an ambitious and articulate marketing executive to join their close knit team, based in central London. You will be responsible for planning and managing events, managing the firms bespoke digital platform and managing all communications, email campaigns and social media presence.
- Plan and manage an annual calendar of events, select and book venues, create invitations and manage invite marketing campaigns as well as attending the events to greet guests, manage the venue and collect content
- Manage communications, including email campaigns, social media and formal documents ensuring we are operating within the brand guidelines
- Plan, organise and run direct mail campaigns - both online and offline
- Liaise with and manage agencies
- Assist in the preparation of marketing content creation
- Manage the company website
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a similar marketing role
- Strong experience managing events
- Excellent email marketing and CRM skills
- Proven social media and digital marketing experience within B2B services
- Confident, presentable and able to operate at an executive level.