Communications and Social Media Executive
4 days left
- Job Role
- Communications Executive
A fantastic opportunity for a Communications and Social Media Executive to join a well-known Property Investment organisation on a 3 month contract initially.
The main area of responsibility is to support the delivery of external communications in support of the Group's business as well as the two UK Business Units. The role will include being the day to day lead on social media campaigns.
- Support the External Communications Manager in delivering the Group's media strategy
- Produce proactive and authoritative press releases, briefings and articles
- Support the External Communications Manager in developing relationships with journalists and other media outlets
- In conjunction with the External Communications Manager, manage the social media channels (twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) in line with social media strategy
- Ensure that each external communication activity is supported across social media channels
- Monitor the social media channels and provide analytical feedback the External Communications Manager on the sentiment, tone and level of engagement of responses.
- Support the Internal Communications Manager on a day to day level, updating the company Intranet, The Box, as well as drafting and issuing the weekly company communication
- Support the Internal Communications Manager at certain times in the year when major activity is happening.
- Support the Internal Communications Manager in preparing information for the monthly company briefings
- Three years minimum experience of a role in communications
- Experience across multiple social media platforms
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
If you feel you have the skillset to hit the ground running then please apply today!
Apply for Communications and Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly