Business Development Executive – Litigation
As a Business Development Executive, your role is to assist the BDM in the development and execution of sector marketing plans and campaigns, in addition to helping the identification and creation of opportunities to win new business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the BDM on developing, reviewing and updating planning and budgeting materials;
- Assisting the BDM on the targeting ‘pipeline’ process;
- Supporting the BDM on the pitching process;
- Creating marketing collateral, such as brochures, team sheets and other client facing materials;
- Creating and maintaining internet and intranet content for your sector; and
- Using and updating InterAction, the contact management system.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Coordinator looking for a step up or a Business Development Executive in a smaller law firm looking to work for a larger, high-profile firm.
Experience within a professional services environment is desired although is not essential. Ideally, you will have some knowledge of marketing databases (preferably InterAction) and be proficient with Microsoft Office suite.