Senior Business Development Executive - Corporate and Commercial
An international law firm is looking for a Senior Business Development Executive to join its team. This prestigious firm is boasts a well-defined approach, which includes asset management and investment funds, life sciences and TMT.
In this Senior Business Development Executive role, you will be aligned to the firm’s Corporate & Commercial practice group. Your responsibilities will include:
- Business development planning and budgeting;
- Leading on bids, pitches and capability statements;
- International and cross-sector cross-selling initiatives;
- Client development, helping implement strategy for strategic and priority clients;
- Digital marketing, ensuring all website and intranet content for the Corporate & Commercial IPG is up-to-date;
- Profile raising, working with the PR, digital and events leads;
- Managing a delivering all London Corporate & Commercial events.
To be considered for this role, you will need a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing and business development role. Some of this experience must be gained within professional services (desirably an international law firm or accountancy firm).
The right candidate will have impeccable communication skills and be a team player with an intelligent and pragmatic approach. The ability to liaise with partners is a must.
This role would be suitable for a BD Executive or Coordinator ready for a step up.