Business Development Manager - Financial Institutions
A leading international law firm is looking for a Financial Institutions Sector Manager to join its team. This international firm boasts its specialties niche sectors, which includes financial services, TMT and investment funds.
In this Financial Institutions Business Development Manager role, you will be managing and developing one ‘priority’ FI client in the Client Programme, in addition to broadening the firm’s relationships and delivering growth in revenue from other key clients within the FI sector. You will work closely with the sector group head who is highly creative and enthusiastic around business development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of new products to go to market with;
- Business development and marketing for the sub-sector groups within financial services;
- Client relationship management, including managing a priority client and assisting the client team on growing key FS clients;
- Profile raising, communications and campaigns;
- BD sector planning and budgeting.
The successful applicant will need a minimum of four years’ marketing and business development experience with exposure to client management. Financial services experience is desirable, but not essential but at the very least you would understand and have an interest in how financial institutions operate. The candidate should have a ‘can-do’ attitude, being an energetic and enthusiastic individual with drive and ambition.