A major, international law firm is seeking an Events Adviser to join its team on a 12-month contract basis with the possibility that this will become a permanent role. This global firm boasts a strong presence in the major financial and commercial markets, in addition to winning many awards for its deep industry knowledge and global team culture.
In this Events Adviser role, you will be working within the firm’s dedicated events team that sits within the Business Development department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the event planning and organisation process, offering a consultative approach to partners;
- Leading a best practice approach to event management encompassing venue sourcing, project planning and budget creation;
- Advising BD professionals in the firm’s other offices on the most effective approach to event organisation;
- Maintaining up-to-date information on forthcoming events and post event stats on the firm’s website and intranet; and
- Working closely with other departments within the firm to ensure the smooth delivery of events.
This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to move into a more strategic events role.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience of events management within a professional services firm, ideally a law firm. You will be creative, with the ability to come up with new ideas for events and have some experience in a supervisory role. You will be available at short notice.