This mid-sized international law firm is top of its game across a number of niche sectors. The marketing, communications and business development function has gone from strength to strength through its innovative approach to marketing and business development and offers a collaborative working environment.
In this Communications Assistant role you will work as part of a dedicated communications team you will work on global communications. This will include:
- Working on legal directory submissions;
- Working on award entries;
- Working on surveys;
- Ensuring marketing materials are on brand;
- Supporting on internal communications campaigns;
- Uploading articles and press releases on the website;
- Social media - posting content on Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Ensuring online content is optimized.
You will have exposure to communications in a B2B environment and ideally within professional services. You will have a good understanding of social media and ideally have experience of using HootSuite. Graphic design skills such as basic InDesign or Photoshop are also desirable as well as content management systems such as WordPress and email marketing systems such as Concep. You will have excellent academics and strong writing skills.
Apply for Communications Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly