Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
£20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
My client is one of the UK's largest law firms, with offices nationwide. The firm is nationally acclaimed, with a strong international capability, offering a broad range of legal services to national and international organisations and institutions, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals.
Employing more than 2200 staff, my client is looking to continue the growth within the Marketing team; therefore they are currently looking for a Social Media Executive who will be responsible for developing the firm's social media channels, enthusing and engaging the business on the potential of social media and reporting on social media performance.
- Support, develop, deliver and execute social media strategies and plans.
- Share knowledge of social media and ensure best practice is followed across the firm's social media channels.
- Put together and deliver training programmes, including one-on-one sessions with senior partners.
- Provide thought leadership on social media and provide insights and reports to guide and drive future activity.
- Develop and manage social media guidelines, escalating issues to relevant areas of the business where necessary.
- Generate campaign ideas and work with the marketing/group comms teams to ensure content is of a high standard.
- Analyse social media activity to identify and react to potential brand and reputational issues.
- Monitor and analyse trends in social media use and propose changes to social media strategy where needed.
- Ensure social media activity is in line with the firm's objectives and brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate ROI and positive impact of social media activity.
- Experience in developing and managing social media strategy
- Experience of using social media monitoring tools
- In-depth professional knowledge of social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Ability to demonstrate ROI of social media activity.
- Genuine passion for online marketing
- Understanding of content strategy and how social media can be used to share content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with key people around the business, including senior partners.
- Ability to challenge and influence senior stakeholders
- Detail oriented - good eye for inaccuracies and inconsistencies.
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising on accuracy.
- Comfortable engaging with senior individuals and delivering training
If you are interested in applying for the above position or wish to have a confidential conversation regarding the vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 200 3755 or [mailto:]