Business Development Manager - TMT
This entrepreneurial, alternative law firm is a real challenger brand in the market and is seeking a sales focused Business Development Manager to join its team. This firm already works with a number of big household names in the TMT sector and has a unique culture.
In this Business Development Manager role, you will be aligned to Technology, Media and Telecoms sectors and will be working closely with the firm’s Head of Client Solutions to design the strategy to target the TMT sector. Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and leading the strategy for establishing new client relationships in the TMT sector;
- Building, maintaining and pursuing a focused sales pipeline, developed from analysis and research from leads;
- Working across the sales cycle from initial client contact and meetings through to closing of deals;
- Generating sales opportunities and maximising the impact of new business meetings with General Counsel and their teams;
- Partnering with the marketing team to design and distribute compelling BD campaigns; and
- Designing and executing creative approaches to strategic pitch opportunities and formal tenders.
To be considered for this role, you should be a graduate with 5 years’ minimum experience in B2B consultative selling roles. Ideally you have knowledge of the Legal and TMT sectors. Although experience in TMT is not essential, you must have strong interest in the sector.
As a candidate, you will be a strategic thinker who will enjoy building relationships with clients, prioritising long term opportunities and recurring revenue. You will be able to build trust and rapport quickly with senior stakeholders and their teams. High impact communication, presentation and pitching skills are a necessity.