Digital Marketing Executive
- Exciting property planning and development consultancy business based in London
- Supporting hundreds of business's across multiple industries including some of the largest organisations and landmarks in the UK
- Role will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital strategy to generate leads and increase website traffic
- Excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketer to support the marketing departments digital lead generation
This Digital marketing Executive will be responsible for working alongside the Senior Digital Marketing Executive to drive traffic to the website via multiple digital channels. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the objective of the role is to implement all content changes to the websites in order to facilitate online growth of the business. The successful candidate will have a formidable understanding of SEO best practice, extensive experience of email campaigns (including data segmentation and HTML) along with a passion for analysis and reporting; primarily via social media tools
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Executive:
- All content updates across multiple web pages
- Implementation of all SEO and website design
- Complete ownership of all social media accounts and the implementation of a social media calendar
- Curation of content and implementation of blogs across the website in order to maximise
- Ensuring all collateral is shared between all company offices
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid marketing experience within Social Media, Emails and SEO.
- At least 12 months experience in a marketing role
- Previous experience of Moz will be advantageous
- A passion for data and analytics
- Fantastic written and verbal communication along with good commercial awareness
The company are market leaders within the UK planning and development sector. With offices in three major cities, this is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketer to have a real impact on the business plans and progression. The company have a great understanding for the importance of marketing and are continually looking to improve the impact that their digital strategy will have of company revenue.
The Package for Online Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly