Design and Artwork Assistant
A niche international law firm is looking for a Design and Artwork Assistant to join its team. This firm has a formidable reputation within litigation and insurance and has grown significantly in recent years, increasing its marketing function.
In this Design and Artwork Assistant role, you will sit within the Marketing Communications team, assisting the production of digital and offline marketing materials that enhance the firm’s corporate and employer brand. Your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Assisting the Design Advisor in their management of all branded communications;
- Assisting the Marketing and Wider BD team with art-working of printed literature, i.e. brochures, flyers;
- Helping develop the team’s digital design capabilities, i.e. the creation of social media ads, online banners and digital assets to use on the corporate website;
- Shared responsibility coordinating in-house video content creation;
- Responsibility for maintaining the firm’s image library and assisting management of its online stock library; and
- Helping source, design and create images and graphics that contribute/enhance the firm’s brand.
The successful applicant will have relevant work experience in a design or creative artworker role and would be advantageous if it was gained within a professional services environment. In addition to this, working knowledge of the following packages is also desired: InDesign; Photoshop; Illustrator; Acrobat Professional; MS Visio and Microsoft Office packages.
As a candidate, you will be creative and have precise attention to detail and accuracy. You will be organised, have strong time management skills and able to prioritise workloads. You must be comfortable working in a corporate environment.
This role would suit somebody looking for their second job with a step up in responsibility.
Apply for Design and Artwork Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Creative and Design Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Graduate Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Digital / Online Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Digital Design Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)