Content and Campaign Manager
We have enjoyed significant success in recent years. This has set the foundation to grow the firm even further and take us to another level within the market. In order to achieve these ambitious goals we are heavily investing into our Client Development (Marketing & Business Development) team and are excited to release six new roles to transform our approach and ensure our capability delivers on our commercial goals.
This is a key and high profile role within the firm. It is a broad marketing position with a very strong strategic edge, which will transform our approach to content marketing and campaign management, ensuring key sector targets are converted into long standing clients.
Working for Foot Anstey you will be part of a successful and supportive environment. We have fully embraced both flexible and agile working. We are output focused; we do not tie you to a desk. You will receive a clear framework to ensure your career flourishes, but you will also be able to strike a perfect work/life balance through benefits such as our weekly lifestyle hours.
What you'll do
As our Content and Campaign Manager you will create an innovative strategy utilising mediums such as thought leadership, media relations, advertising, digital media and sponsorship and awards. We are looking for you to ensure we stand out from the crowd; we do not want to copy other law firms. This is a newly created role and you will be given full responsibility to devise the strategy you feel will meet our commercial goals.
What we need
This will be a challenging and demanding role, working to tight deadlines and supporting highly valued clients. In order to be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- A highly successful marketing track record within either an agency or in-house B2B environment. You will be able to demonstrate a clear ROI on previous campaigns which you have designed and delivered. You will be able to demonstrate strong experience of digital marketing, content marketing, internal communications and PR.
- Innovative. You will be able to continuously improve our process, driving efficiencies and creating new approaches which meet our commercial goals.
- Excellent strategic and commercial awareness. You will be adept at understanding competitors and the market and will be able to devise campaigns which provide us with the competitive edge.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills. You will be working very closely with partners throughout the firm to understand their commercials needs and you will support them to deliver on their business plans
Foot Anstey LLP is a premier legal practice delivering specialist expertise to an impressive portfolio of regional, national and international clients. An entrepreneurial firm with history and tradition, we are on an exciting journey, as we look to the future. With over 500 people working across our network of seven offices covering the South West, South Coast and London, we provide exceptional legal services and advice to our clients. We consider our people to be our most valuable asset and therefore, offer continual opportunities for support and professional development.
The recruitment process
We appreciate the time and effort it takes to apply for a role. We will acknowledge your application immediately and we will respond within 7 days regardless of outcome. We review applications on a rolling basis and will move to shortlist as soon as possible. Typically we undertake a two interview stage process. Throughout the process you will receive ample information about us and the role.
If you have any questions about the role or your application, please contact us.
Apply for Content and Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- B2B Professional Services jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Digital / Online Marketing Professional Services jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- PR and Communications Professional Services jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Content Marketing Professional Services jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Campaigns Professional Services jobs in Bristol (City Centre)